Monday, October 8, 2012

colorful arabic eyes

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

Let's jump right into this makeup thing. I was playing around with a bunch of colors and ended up doing this beautiful colorful arabic look:


I did use the lashes that I bought and showed you all on a previous post but here's the photo again so you can see what I used:


I was a little disappointed thought because you can't see the blue on the lashes when I had them on. It must be because my eyeliner was so thick and dark. I'll have to do another look with them against some lighter shades.


Even though you can't see the blue in the falsies, they still gave a really fun shape :)


(I did the double winged liner with this look for some extra flare.)


What do you think? There are a ton of arabic inspired looks out there and honestly, I love them all. The style is just so bold and beautiful. A key part to this look is the dark, heavy liner and bordering your entire eye with it.

The colors I used from my 120 eyeshadow palette are the ones in the red box:




I'm still trying to figure out what look I'll do next but I guess you'll all just have to wait to find out! I was also thinking of dying my hair. I want to do a bold, deep red but I'm not sure yet. What color do you guys think I should do?

Well, until the morrow everyone :)

Ciao!

Eyes:
  • Palladio eye primer
  • 120 eyeshadow palette from ebay
  • MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Deep Truth"
  • MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Vanilla"
  • Maybelline eye studio gel liner "Blackest Black"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil "Perversion"
  • wetnwild H20 proof liquid eyeliner "Ultra Black"
  • Maybelline the falsies volume express flared mascara "Blackest Black"
  • Baci Lingerie lashes "Magic Colors No. 550"
Cheeks: Nothing

Lips:
  • Avon lipstick "Sheer Mocha"
Face:
  • Almay smart shade foundation "light/medium"
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
  • Avon magiX illuminator
Brows:
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"
  • Avon glimmersticks brow definer "Soft Black"



No comments:

Post a Comment