Well if you did then you were wrong! I am crunching for time and typing faster than ever though, haha.
Anywho, here's my look for today:
(This photo's lighting is different because of the flash. Let's face it, I'll never be a perfect photographer!)
This look is so simple and easy; I just fell in love. I officially name this my favorite fall season makeup. All I used was Sugarpill's "Buttercupcake" and some black eye liner. Add a deep red lip and you're golden! I don't have a lot of blushes (I only have three) but I wanted a light, peachy cheek and all of my blushes are pink! So I improvised and used a matte MAC eyeshadow instead. It worked like a charm ;)
Here are some more photos:
(This reminds me of a beautiful sunflower.)
I used the same Ardell eyelashes that I did in my "Heartbreaker" post. I don't have a lot of falsies but I want to buy more, especially ones from Sugarpill. I think I only have this pair and the "CatEye" Sugarpill pair actually. A while ago I bought a bunch of lashes for cheap from eBay. I got 80 pairs for around $8 - $10 (?) I can't remember exactly.
Here's a link to those eBay lashes if you're interested: 80 Pairs of Lashes / 8 Different Styles
It's not the same purchase I made but they're the cheapest "80 pairs" I can find on there. Hey, it's still a steal!
There's just something about a true yellow that I can't help but love completely. And this color really complements my skin tone very well. I felt like an autumn princess today! Now Sugarpill eyeshadows are already pretty bold on their own but to ensure that I got the brightest yellow possible, I used a white base and layered it all over my lid then blended it out to the brow bone. I recommend NYX's jumbo pencil in "Milk". It's cheap and works like a charm, but any white base will do.
On another note, I haven't shared a picture of me and my beloved yet so I think I'll do that now!
I now present to you Mister Joseph Thurston, my love of over two years! He's pretty much my best friend and the best boyfriend ever. What more could a girl ask for?
Some facts about us:
- We were friends before we started dating.
- We live together.
- I'm a couple inches taller than him (and proud of it!)
- He is older than me by a few months.
- We share a favorite color: red.
- He bought me my camera so I could start a beauty blog :D (awwww!)
- Our song is "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes
- A while back I came up with this awesome joke asking him if he was "THURSTON for a cup o' Joe" and he absolutely hated it, hahaha. I think it's amazingly clever and if you agree then feel free to bomb this post with that phrase.
- Everyone I know is disgusted and jealous of the happiness in our relationship. This is no "I'm trying to be a cute girlfriend" talk either. Literally, all of our friends say we're so happy together that we make them sick.
I have one more person to introduce. Her name is Alex Zielinski and she is pretty much my other half and my "sister from another mister":
(One of my favorite photos of us. Alex and I on my 21st birthday!)
I became friends with her over 7 years ago and we've yet to break stride. She is an awesome photographer and is currently finishing her last year at RIT. I just don't even know where to begin a story with her because there's just too much. Our foundation is made of ramen noodles and everything The Nightmare Before Christmas has to offer. When we first starting hanging out, me, Alex, Mikey (the birthday boy in a previous post remember!?) and our friend Derrick would all gather in my room and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and eat ramen religiously. We still talk about it to this day, haha. I wouldn't change a thing. Especially about Alex. She's a tough cookie sometimes (aren't we all?) but she is the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for.
So that's a bit of us in a nutshell! I don't have a lot of close friends but sometimes I just feel so blessed to have these select few that love and support me the whole way through. I've built my life with them and they've all become the family I needed to get by.
Well I'm going to wrap it up.
I wish fall wasn't such a short season. I love it too much. Autumn colors, layers, scarfs and boots. I love it all! But that's all I have for you guys tonight. I hope you enjoyed this look and learning a little bit about me and my friends. Let me know what some of your favorite fall looks are :)
Oh, and remember:
Family is far more than blood.
- NYX jumbo eye pencil "Milk"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Buttercupcake"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Vanilla"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Cork"
- wetnwild H20 proof liquid eyeliner "Ultra Black"
- Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara "Blackest Black"
- Ardell fashion lashes "120 Demi"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Samoa Silk"
- Kat Von D lipstick "Hellbent"
- Almay smart shade foundation "light/medium"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
- Avon magiX illuminator
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"
- Avon glimmersticks brow definer "Soft Black"