Aren't they gorgeous? I think this is my favorite Sugarpill palette. The swatches were done after using a translucent primer.
Now let's see the look I did shall we?
As always, I will have all the products I used listed at the end :)
(Dress from Forever 21)
I wanted to do a colored brow so badly but there was already so much going on, haha. I think I'll do one for my next look.
That's it! What did you think? This look is so colorful and outgoing and I absolutely adore it. I felt extra awesome having my matching dress on too :D
Normally I don't post my blogs so late at night but today I was just taking my sweet ol' time.
Also, my friend Lena came up from Florida today! I haven't seen her in some months so I was pretty excited. She brought her baby girl here to spend some time with her dad (my best friend Deej) and his family.
Here's Lena walking to come say hello to me:
She caught me trying to take a picture from afar and was hiding her face the whole time. Camara shy but I still love her, haha.
And here's a tree I took a photo of when I was sitting on the porch earlier. I love the fall and this tree just made me so happy with it's beautiful changing leaves:
I couldn't get the damn camera to focus for anything but at least you can still see the colors nicely.
Another thing I wanted to share with you all is this wonderful poetry book:
I bought this book a while ago at Borders (a book store, now closed). I love thumbing through this every once in a while to get inspiration. I think I'm going to start posting more of my poems on here. If you like poetry then post some of your work in the comments section below. I'd love to read everyone's writing! And tell me what helps you get inspired to write a poem. I don't write that often but when I do I just let me emotions pour out. I write the best when I"m extremely angry or sad. I take those feelings and fuel passion to my pen (or keyboard) then write until I feel better.
Well, that's all I have for everyone today. Now I'm going to relax and watch Hell on Wheels (another favorite show of mine). Anyone else watch this show?
I love me some Bohannon, hahahahaha.
Alright, everyone have a good night.
- NYX jumbo eye pencil "Milk"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "2am"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Velocity"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Mochi"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Acidberry"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Brule"
- wetnwild H20 proof liquid eyeliner "Ultra Black"
- Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara "Blackest Black"
- Ardell fashion lashes "120 Demi"
- Mark cosmetics just pinched instant blush "Cheeky Pommette"
- Kat Von D lipstick "Celebutard"
- NYX slim lip pencil "Rose"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics paramedical kamaflage foundation "Lite Olive Beige"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
- Avon magiX illuminator
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"
- Avon glimmersticks brow definer "Soft Black"