I thought it was such a pretty play of colors and just had to give it a go myself. As usual, I'll list the products I used at the very end :)
I blended it out a little more than McGrath does and I wanted it to be a little more subtle so I used colors just a few shades lighter.
I really love how the colors mesh together and I think this is a perfect transition look from summer to fall.
I finally learned how to use my camera properly (I'm such a dummy) and the close ups came out extremely nice and true to color.
(I look so fair-skinned from afar. Could be the flash?)
What inspires you? Let me know about your favorite fall 2012 looks!
On a side note, did anyone watch Sons of Anarchy last night? (Season 5, episode 3 I believe). If you haven't already then I suggest you skip this part because I'm about to spoil it for you!
For those of you that don't know, I'm a huge SOA fan, and an even bigger Opie fan. SOOOOOOOO... I can't believe Opie is gone! He was my television hunk, haha. I was so in love with him so you could imagine my devastation during this tragedy. I was watching it with my friend Deej and we were just laughing about the dick guard in jail having his fun. And when Jax said he was going to find him and kill him I was just thinking "HAHA, shit for brains" hahaha. And what about Tig? I wonder if Jax is really going to let Pope kill him. I love Opie so I definitely think Tig should have been the one in there instead but I don't know how I feel about him dying after everything that has happened. Let me know how you guys feel about it. And what about Gemma? She so much more bad ass this season, and Tara too! And screw Clay. I wish his hands would fall off already. Jax should have let Opie off him. Opie fans unite!
He's just so gorgeous! Opie lovers, isn't it kind of weird to know that he played Gerry Bertier in Remember the Titans? Regardless, Ryan Hurst will always be Opie in my eyes. If I ever saw him out of character in person I'd shake him and say "What are you doing! You're Opie and you're supposed to be dead! I love you..." Just kidding! Haha, kind of.
(This is me holding up my SOA blanket that I love oh so much. I bring it with me to my friend DJ's house when I go over to watch the show, haha. Oh and my hair looks blue because... it was :D)
(And this is the shirt I wear every Tuesday while watching Sons. Except today though, I couldn't find it and I was rushing to get to DJ's!)
I also have SOA plugs that I rock all day, everyday. I am not obsessive, just dedicated. But honestly, I really do feel way to much for fictional shows and fictional characters. But I know I'm not alone in this!
Anyway, I'll list the products. Comment and let me know what you think of this look or about SOA or better yet, both!
- Palladio eye primer
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Cork"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Espresso"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Satellite Dreams"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Goldmine"
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Vanilla"
- 120 eyeshadow palette from ebay (emerald green color)
- Concrete Minerals loose eyeshadow "Quarantine"
- Taylor Made Cosmetics loose eyeshadow "Deco"
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil "Perversion"
- Maybelline the falsies volume express flared mascara "Blackest Black"
- Mark cosmetics just pinched instant blush "Cheeky Pommette"
- NYX HD studio photogenic grinding blush "American Girl"
- Kat Von D lipstick "Celebutard"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics paramedical kamaflage foundation "Lite Olive Beige"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
- Avon magiX illuminator
- Avon glimmersticks waterproof eye liner "Brown Chocolate"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"