Friday, September 28, 2012

Rose Shock inspired

Hey everyone! This look I did was inspired by a blogger that goes by the name Rose Shock. I'm not going to post a photo of her on here because I haven't asked her permission for it. She has quite a number of fans and I was unsure how long it'd take for her to get back to me, and of course, I need this post up to complete my one a day goal! So, instead I will link you guys to her blog and her Facebook fan page :) Be sure to like and follow her if you enjoy her work!

Blog: http://roseshock.blogspot.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoseShock

Now I've done this look before but I didn't have any quality pictures so I decided to redo it and tweak it a bit. Hope you all love it because I know I do!


This look is so dramatic and nothing like anything I'd wear for my normal day to day routine but in the end I couldn't help but think it was fabulous.



The eyelashes are from Sugarpill. They're the "CatEye" falsies. It's like having butterflies on your eyelids, haha.

(Blazer from Forever 21)


Short and sweet but that's it! What are some other Rose Shock looks you all enjoy? Would you ever give this look a go? Now I just have to decide what I'll post for tomorrow!

Also, tonight's one of my best friends birthdays so I just want to give him a birthday shout out!


HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!! Lots of love and affection and hugs coming to you from my blog! Can't wait to party with you later. Love you always! xoxo

Haha, I've known him for about 7+ years and he hasn't let me down since. We don't talk as often as we should but I know I can turn to him for anything and he's one of those people that will be there ten month from now or ten years from now. I don't have a lot of people in my life that I trust but it's nice knowing I have a few keepers for life. 

Well, that's all for now. Have an awesome autumn day everyone!

Ciao!

Eyes:
  • Palladio eye primer
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Tako"
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "Love +"
  • L'oreal infallible eyeshadow "Eternal Black"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil "Perversion"
  • Maybelline the falsies volume express flared mascara "Blackest Black"
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics false eyelashes "CatEye"
Cheeks: Nothing

Lips:
  • NYX pump it up lip plumper "Angelina"
Face: 
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics paramedical kamaflage foundation "Lite Olive Beige"
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
  • Avon magiX illuminator
Brows: 
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"
  • Avon glimmersticks brow definer "Soft Black"

No comments:

Post a Comment