(Don't worry, I do have clothes on! Haha.)
Hi everyone! This look was inspired by the makeup look from the movie The Hunger Games. In the scene of the final ceremony, makeup artist Ve Neill used these awesome false lashes to create a simple, yet slight dramatic look:
Aren't those just fabulous? I believe in the movie she only used them on the top lids though.
I know you can buy them online from this website:
So since I don't have those lashes I just decided to do my own take on this look :)
I know it's not quite as fabulous but it was a simple and fun look to do!
(Look at those crazy eyebrows, huh!?)
If you want to know what products I used I will list them at the bottom of this post.
You can't see it that well but I actually used a teal colored mascara. It shows up really well when I use it on my bottom lashes but not so much on the top. I know the lighting is different in each photo but the one below shows the eyeshadow colors really well. The blue was actually light, yet bright and eye catching.
I hope everyone enjoys this! Follow up with me tomorrow for another look :)
- Palladio eye primer
- MAC cosmetics eyeshadow "Brule"
- MAC cosmetics eyeshadow "Cork"
- MAC cosmetics eyeshadow "Vanilla"
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil "Electric"
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil "Perversion"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow "Mochi"
- Maybelline great lash mascara "Totally Teal"
- NYX HD studio photogenic grinding blush "American Girl"
- NYX slim lip pencil "Rose"
- Kat Von D lipstick "Vestalula"
- Almay smart shade foundation "Light/Medium"
- Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder