So I grabbed a little inspiration and did my own look. I used black liner instead of blue and I didn't cover the entire lid with it as Pat does. Instead, I went about half way across the lid and did a double winged tip. It's pretty much just an edgy cat eye. On top of the liner I packed it with shimmery black eyeshadow. I'll post the products I used at the very end. This look is very simple but I have horrible sleeping patterns (hence me posting this at almost 5am, haha) and I just wanted to do something easy yet fun.
I placed a small black dot a little ways below my lower lid. I placed it there for one main reason:
My tiny wrinkles under my eyelid made it really hard (and annoying) to try and place a little dot underneath! I see these models and I swear they just have the best under eyes, haha. So to avoid it altogether I just moved my dot down further :)
Oh! And since I used black instead of blue, I wanted to add a pop of color so I did purple eyebrows.
(Look at those under eye wrinkles and those bags! Oh well, aha, it happens to the best of us.)
(Sons of Anarchy plugs, heck yes!)
- Avon magiX illuminator
- wetnwild H20 proof liquid liner "Ultra Black"
- L'oreal infallible eyeshadow "Eternal Black"
- Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara "Blackest Black"
- NYX slim lip pencil "Hot Red",
- Kat Von D lipstick "Whiskey Woman"
- Almay smart shade foundation "light/medium"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow "2am"