Thursday, September 27, 2012

freckles & swagg

Today's look was inspired by owner of Swagger Cosmetics, Blake Karamazov :)


I stumbled upon Swagger Cosmetics a few months ago, which in turn led me to Blake. I think she has a wonderful, outspoken style and suddenly I found myself inspired by her color pops and tattooed freckles (I think tattooed freckles is such a genius idea!).

(I have my own little bow :D And we both have monroe piercings. We're twins!)

 The look I created isn't as dramatic as Blake's looks but I didn't want to recreate her makeup, I wanted to create my own look representing how I see her (which is fabulous, fun and feminine).


I love Blake's aqua blue hair but for my pop of color I chose pink (to match my pink floral skirt).


I added the two dots right above the wing to represent Blake's wonderful freckles! I guess I have eye freckles? Haha.



Anyway, the look is pretty simple and fun and I was happy to feel like I had a touch of Blake in my own personal swagger (I know, I'm lame!) The only thing I wish I could have done differently is to create this look with Swagger Cosmetic pigments! I haven't gotten my hands on them yet but I plan on it in the near future. Oh! And the Swagger products are handcrafted vegan cosmetics. Who wouldn't want to play with that?

If you haven't checked out Swagger Cosmetics yet then just follow these links to find out more about it.

Be sure to like her Facebook page here: Swagger Cosmetics FB page

Check the official website: Swagger Cosmetics

Well I hope this blog inspires anyone reading this right now! What do you guys think of Blake? What inspires you when your creating a new, fabulous look? Let me know!


Jackie Chan and I are out like a fat kid playing dodgeball.




Ciao!




Eyes: 
  • Palladio eye primer
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics eyeshadows from the "Bitch Palette"
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow "Dollipop"
  • MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Vanilla"
  • wetnwild H20 proof liquid eyeliner "Ultra Black"
  • L'oreal infallible eyeshadow "Eternal Black"
  • Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara "Blackest Black"
Cheeks: None

Lips:
  • Avon lipstick "Tuscan Russett"
Face:
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics paramedical kamaflage foundation "Lite Olive Beige"
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics oil control blotting powder
  • Avon magiX illuminator
Brows:
  • Avon glimmersticks waterproof eye liner "Brown Chocolate"
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"


No comments:

Post a Comment