Monday, November 5, 2012

simple green look

Hey everybody! So I realized I haven't played around with the color green much so I decided to use a green eyeshadow for this look :) It's a simple, quick look that I came up with and I hope you like it!



Like my Facebook page to keep yourself updated!


This look was just a spur of the moment kind of thing. I wanted to keep the color on the lid and wing it out like a cat eye. After applying the eyeshadow I outlined it with gel liner, added mascara and that's it! The dots by the eyebrow are just something I stole from Kandee Johnson. If you click on her name it'll take you to a video showing you how she does it. It's pretty simple and easy. I only add the dots to one side of my face, I guess I just like things to be asymmetrical sometimes :)

As for what I've been doing lately...

NOTHING. Haha, really though I haven't done much at all. I start beauty school tomorrow though and I'm pretty excited about it. I went to my orientation on Thursday and it was great. Everyone seems really awesome and I can't wait to get started! Hopefully this will be the chance I needed to start making girlfriends, ha. The funny thing about that though is there's one guy who was in our orientation group, he used to be a mechanic or something of the sort and happened to injure himself and was looking for a career change, so he chose beauty school. Deej and I were talking about how instead of making new girlfriends I'll end up befriending the one guy there and fail miserablly at trying to make gal pals, hahahaha. But only time will tell!

I've also been doing some reading lately. Off and on I've been reading A Game of Thrones.


I'm almost done with it, I just don't stay consistent with my reading but it doesn't make it any less of a great book. I have the first four books in paperback, I want to get all five books in hardcover though. This book has gotten beat up because I've been taking it everywhere with me. Poor book :(

What have you guys been reading lately?
Any good book suggestions?
What are some of your favorite books?

Let me know!



Ciao!


Eyes:
  • Palladio eye primer
  • MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow "Humid"
  • 120 eyeshadow palette from ebay (for highlight)
  • L'Oreal Infallible lacquer liner "Blackest Black"
  • Maybelline the falsies volume express flared mascara "Blackest Black"
Cheeks: Nothing

Lips:
  • Kat Von D lipstick "Celebutard"
  • NYX pump it up lip plumper "Angelina"
Face:
  • Almay smart shade foundation "light/medium"
Brows:
  • Bitch Slap! Cosmetics brow quad "Dark"



No comments:

Post a Comment