Sunday, November 11, 2012

school talk

Hey everyone! So I'm sure you all must be extremely curious about me starting school, so let me tell you all about it :)

I've already completed a full week of school and honestly, it has been one if the best experiences of my life. All the people in my class are really nice and we all mesh well. It wasn't hard to make friends which I'm surprised about but I wouldn't have it any other way. We started out the week learning about bacteria and desinfectants. Then we moved on to manicures and pedicures. And on Friday I got my first lesson in waxing. No one would let me wax their eyebrows because I've never worked with wax before but after a while this woman named Kelly put her faith in me and let me handle her unibrow. I was so excited. The process went smoothly and next thing I know people were lining up to get there brows done! It was such a good feeling. I finally feel my life truly coming together. I love waking up and getting ready for school. I love beauty school just in general!

There's a lot more I can tell you guys but I'm blogging from my phone right now so I'm trying to keep this brief. My next post will show you guys everything I got in my beauty school kit. It's the best haul ever.

Thanks for reading :D

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment